BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Animated Pictures Myspace Comments

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day!

16 May 2011
Happy Teacher's Day!

Its just a feelings
feelings great,proud and even
thanx to my dear Allah,
for ur sustenance that
u have given to me,
alhamdulillah..
I am for what I am today...

Thanx and a million thanx to all
my teachers, my lecturers who has
given their time, hardwork, and all the
efforts and supports
teaching me from a -z,
from 1-1000+++,
till i amable to read,
to count,
to sing,
thanx for everything teacher!

Today, I am teacher to be
InsyaAllah..
received so many words today
tq for wishing me
'Selamat Hari Guru'
though I am not officially declared
as a teacher,I feel it...
the first pupils of mine who have taught me a lot
the values of being patience,
thanx to u too!





p/s: Hoping that I am able to give of what I've
received,aminnn....


4 orang bagi komen beliau:

oshinz said...

selamat tengahari cikgu!!! ehehe. eh silap. happy teacher's day. smoge terus sabar melayan kerenah anak murid nanti ye.

SyAfaWaNi ♥‿♥ said...

samat hari guru cicer yani!! cicer jgn garang2 ok...tamo marah murid2 salu na..tarik tinga ja xpa..ekeke

Hajar Aisyah said...

Selamat hari guru...hehehe'

Cik Yanie (",) said...

thanx darlingss!