BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Animated Pictures Myspace Comments

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dalam banyak-banyak.....

Yesterday
like everyone know 
it is a
Teacher's Day right?
now i know how teacher's felt when
their students come and give this and this,
even just a wish
it is very2 meaningful to them
same goes to me
*how i'm proud to be a teacher (^_^)

and in so many wish i've got
there's one that i will keep in mind
for the rest of my life,
InsyaAllah...

" ...Selamat pagi cikgu, selamat hari guru...
semoga menjadi seorang guru yang tabah mendidik
anak bangsa, walaupun mereka bukan 
sebangsa dan seagama dengan kita, 
tapi kita tetap satu Malaysia..."

The message was come from my love mom
such a meaningful words
You are my teacher for the rest of my life
nothing can change the fact
I owe u for what I am today
tq so much for your spirit, your words and motivation
and the most important things is 
your BLESSING
I'm just hoping that I'll have it always!




p/s: Love u mak!






0 orang bagi komen beliau: