BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Animated Pictures Myspace Comments

Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm gonna find a way to make it without you...

Try Sleeping With a Broken
Heart

Even if u were a miliilion miles away

I could still feel you in my bed

Near me, touch me, feel me

And even in the bottom of the sea

I can still hear inside my head

Telling me,touch me, feel me

And all the time you were telling me lies...

So tonigt, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

I'm gonna hold onto teh times that we had

Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you...

Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart

well you can try sleeping in my bed

Lonely, only, nobody ever shut it down like you

you wore the crown, you make my body feel heaven- bound

Why don't you hold me, need me, I thought you told me

You'd never leave me...

Looking in the sky I can see your face

And i knew right where I'd fit in

Take me, make me

You know that I'll always be in love with you

Right till the end...

So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

I'm gonna hold onto the times that we had

Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you...

Anybody could have told you right from the start

It's bout fall apart

So rather than hold onto a broken dream

or just hold onto love

And I could find a way to make it

Don't hold on too tight

I'll make it without you tonight

So tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you

Tonight I'm gonna find a away to make it without you

I'm gonna hold onto the times that we had

Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you...

p/s: trying so hard...

0 orang bagi komen beliau: